How safe is your current septic system? If you live near the water, it pays to investigate. Then ask your septic contractor at Shepard & Son about Hoot Systems.
- Solid construction: all tanks are made with local materials to ensure quality and durability.
- Low energy costs: a typical Hoot system costs less than 25 cents per day to run.
- Eco-friendly builds: Hoot uses recycled materials in its system construction.
- Built to your needs: Hoot systems are great for big houses on small properties.
- Smaller sizes: Compared with standard septic tanks, Hoot systems do the job in a smaller space.
- Green systems: Hoot makes your waste system completely safe near water.
George W. Shepard & Son, Inc. is the only manufacturer and distributor for Hoot Systems in Florida. Call us today at 239-261-0607 to learn more about our Hoot systems.